All capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this document shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions.
Playing with WEI$ can be an enjoyable form of entertainment and You might even win some money. But You cannot win every time. Losing is a part of the game and You have to be ready for it. Therefore, You should play responsibly, and not risk money that You cannot afford to lose. We want all Your gaming experiences to be positive, regardless of whether You win or not. Knowing when to stop is one of the most important aspects of gambling responsibly. For that reason, We are offering a number of tools, and give regular feedback about Your gambling habits to make it easier for You to keep track and stay in control.
We want to encourage a culture of positive play where gambling is something fun and happens within each player’s personal limits.
We recommend you think about the following hints, before gambling in order to insure gambling stays fun for You and without any negative side effects:
• Set yourself a deposit limit: Before you start to gambling think about how much you can afford to gamble with according to Your financial situation. Play with amounts which are for fun and for Your entertainment
• Do not try to win back a loss at every cost: Try to not take to huge risks to win back what You lost before at any cost. Play for Entertainment and not to earn money.
• Set yourself a time limit: Set yourself a time limit and do not break it. Keep in mind gambling should stay in balance with your other hobbies and not be Your only hobby.
• Play smart: It is smarter to not play, when You are extremely stressed, depressed or under to much pressure. Also do not play when you are under the influence of Medications, Drugs or Alcohol.
• Take breaks: You should take breaks when You notice, that You get tired or can´t concentrate anymore
• Only one account: To make it easier to have an overview how much time and money You spend on gambling it is highly advised to not create more than one Account per Person.
You are given the opportunity to indicate the limits of Your gambling behavior in terms of the maximum amount of time to be allowed access to the interface; the maximum amounts of money to be deposited into the account or to spend through the account. If You want to set up the limits, please notify Our customer support via email at [email protected]
Gambling problems and the consequences that sometimes come with them can be difficult to handle on Your own. That is why we recommend turning to an organisation that specialises in helping people with gambling-related issues to get the support needed in such situations. There are several who offer free and confidential help.
If the fun is overshadowed by negative emotions, it may be time to take a break or to start using the tools and support services We offer.
Do You share a computer with a child? Always remember to keep Your account information and passwords secret. There is free software that You can download that will help protect Your children from online gambling, two well-recognised options include Net Nanny and CYBERsitter. Our customer support team is always happy to answer any questions You may have about safety and the use of Our site.
Your Family and Friends
Consequences of excessive gambling do not only affect the player, but can also have an impact on family and friends. As an affected other, it can be reassuring to know that there is support for both You and Your loved one. If You are worried about a relative or a friend, We recommend that You reach out to one of the support organizations available. Please do not hesitate to contact Our customer support team who will help guide You in the right direction.